Friday, August 22, 2008

Ok, well - I'm not usually the one to enter the posts - Scott's job most of the time! But - I am trying things out on my new laptop -so I thought I'd give it a whirl! Things have been just flying by this summer!! We took a trip to Chicago in mid-July with Tim, Tracy, and Hayley Oberst. We visited the Shedds Aquarium, Brookfield Zoo, and Navy Pier. The girls were a riot to watch as they discovered all these fasinating things for the first time! Chloe's highlight was the Aquarium, as she is simply enthralled with sea creatures right now - especially sharks. How funny! She got to see just about everything imaginable there - and is still asking almost daily if she can go to Chicago again with Hayley Shay! Those two are hilarious! They adore eachother - and Tracy and I get a kick out of watching their friendship, because we are such good friends, too. Tracy's one of my closest and dearest friends on the planet - so who better for a best buddy for Chloe than Hayley?! Here are a few pics of our trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home